How to optimize clinical trials with clinical trial software?
Where do you use clinical trial software?
Nowadays, pharmaceutical and biotechnological companies often buy clinical trial software to make evidence-driven decisions with confidence. It is time- and cost-effective, as well as simplifies the whole process of clinical trials. This software gathers and organizes information and clinical study data which can later be issued to various systems or submitted to the corresponding authorities. Thus, it helps to optimize the clinical trials and minimize the time a quality clinical product needs to get to the market. Clinical trial software gives you the possibility to control the database and subjects’ enrolment.
Usually, companies conduct multiple clinical trials simultaneously. And each of them has to be efficient and well-observed. If choosing clinical trial software, you will be able to see and carry on all the clinical trials effectively. The software typically has a built-in constructor of registration forms, logs, protocols that allows the user to dynamically change the functionality of the program. It ensures full transparency at every stage of the process.
Why is clinical trial software so important:
- guarantees full automation of your laboratory work, from registration of the research objects to the issuance of ready-made research protocols;
- Allows you to control all the laboratory processes in real-time, from receiving an application to issuing a finished research protocol to the customer;
- Keeps a detailed log file of all users’ actions in the system (which user has added, changed or deleted the information);
- Combines the results of studies from different laboratories into one protocol;
- Automatically calculates the error and characteristics of the research results, according to the settings;
- Allows you to create an unlimited number of registration groups for various research objects;
- Keeps records of the consumption of reagents;
- Creates a database backup;
- Supports the operation of the system both in the local network and via the Internet.
In addition, clinical trial software allows you to differentiate the levels of access to the program forms for each of the laboratory staff. Take full advantage of the flexible scheme for setting access rights to individual elements of the forms (menus, buttons, visibility of individual blocks, and a deadline), as well as rights to use the latest;
A big plus of the program is the quick adaptation of the system to various types of laboratories without changing the program code. The end-user can independently and radically reconfigure the functionality of the program to suit theirneeds, starting from the registration form and finishing with the research protocol;
To sum up
The data can easily overlap if you maintain multiple systems. And it complicates the process of a clinical trial. Clinical trial software eliminates this problem and always provides accurate and up-to-date information to its users. Moreover, it enhances productivity since you no longer need special internal staff to input data. Especially in the later trialphases, when data volumes and processes complexity are typically high, comprehensive software will be a universal solution for different industries, where clinical research is conducted. Thus, such software optimizes clinical trials by providing a centralized place to store all trial-related information and improving data management.